News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths


Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

250MW solar plant to generate 300 jobs

Western Downs Regional Council has given the green light to a 250MW solar project, located 23km south east of Chinchilla near the Kogan Creek Power Station.

250MW solar plant granted council approval

FATAL GLIDER CRASH: Probe rules out mechanical error

Picture of the air crash that claimed the lives of two people at the Darling Downs Soaring Club on Tuesday morning.

Attention now turns to a "medical catastrophe"

Where to look for once-in-a-lifetime spacecraft fly-by

NASA's OSIRIS-REx spacecraft will "sling-shot" its way across the sky above Toowoomba this Friday night.

Astronomers' historic opportunity this Friday night

Local Partners