A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.


Border jumper moved an unmanned barricade to avoid detection

Premium Content Border jumper moved an unmanned barricade to avoid detection

People are testing every route in, no matter how isolated

Dalby horse trainer in court over missing cattle dispute

Premium Content Dalby horse trainer in court over missing cattle dispute

ANIMOSITY between neighbours boiled over when livestock went missing. FULL...