Man with face burns after gas bottle explosion

 

A MAN has been hospitalised with burns after a gas bottle exploded in the Gold Coast Hinterland last night.

Critical care paramedics were called to a private residence at Tamborine Mountain about 8.35pm.

It's understood a gas bottle had exploded, causing a man in his 40s to be burned on his legs, arms and face.

He was taken to Royal Brisbane Hospital in a stable condition.

Originally published as Man with face burns after gas bottle explosion


Callide hopefuls share community feedback from voters

Premium Content Callide hopefuls share community feedback from voters

THREE Callide hopefuls share their prospects of winning and the feedback they’ve...

Rural Aid helping primary producers when ‘chips are down’

Premium Content Rural Aid helping primary producers when ‘chips are down’

During Mental Health Month, Rural Aid asked their counsellors to share what they...

The battle for the diverse seat of Callide is underway

Premium Content The battle for the diverse seat of Callide is underway

IT IS one of Queensland’s most diverse seats, coving the Darling Downs, Central...