‘Petrol on flame’ leads to serious burns

A MAN is in hospital after sustaining serious burns at a residence at Bli Bli, north of Mooloolaba.

The man was believed to have received the injuries after throwing petrol on an open flame.

Paramedics were called to a private residence about 3.20pm and took the 37-year-old under lights and sirens to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the man was in a serious condition.


Christmas comes early at Tara Ambulance Carnival

Christmas comes early at Tara Ambulance Carnival

Santa stops in Tara for evening of fun.

Big celebration of 100 years

Big celebration of 100 years

Dozens gathered to celebrate Colin Wade's 100th birthday.

Motorcyclist airlifted after suffering serious injury

Motorcyclist airlifted after suffering serious injury

A man in his 40s has been airlifted to hospital with serious injury

Local Partners