FIRE: Crews contained a fire at a Warwick home this morning.
FIRE: Crews contained a fire at a Warwick home this morning. Bev Lacey

Five people evacuated after fire at Warwick home

FIRE crews rushed to a home on Coe St this morning where a fire had started behind a fireplace.

Five people were reportedly evacuated from the home at 1.46am.

A spokeswoman from Queensland Fire and Emergency Services said the fire was contained to the wall cavity behind the fireplace.

Two fire crews from Warwick responded to the call out.

Paramedics remained on scene while firefighters contained the fire.

No one was injured in the incident and crews left the scene at 2.49am.


Roma-based LifeFlight attended over 60 critical missions

Premium Content Roma-based LifeFlight attended over 60 critical missions

Latest statistics reveal LifeFlight’s Toowoomba and Roma-based Surat Gas...

New case details boost hopes for mask-free Friday

Premium Content New case details boost hopes for mask-free Friday

Queensland is on track to be mask-free from Friday

Containers for Change raided in cowardly break in

Premium Content Containers for Change raided in cowardly break in

Chinchilla police are investigating the shocking break in at an organisation which...