Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.
Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.

Battery acid scare for woman at Agnes Water

A WOMAN required medical assistance this morning after she reported getting battery acid in her eyes at Agnes Water.

Queensland Ambulance Service officers were called to a residence about 8.15am.

A QAS spokesman said nothing had exploded but the woman in her 20s was concerned that she had wiped battery acid in her eyes.

She was taken to a local GP for further treatment.


Premier announces NSW-QLD border decision

Premium Content Premier announces NSW-QLD border decision

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk announces border decision

‘TOTAL LOSS:’ Surat house destroyed in overnight blaze

Premium Content ‘TOTAL LOSS:’ Surat house destroyed in overnight blaze

EMERGENCY services attended a blaze that completely destroyed a building overnight...

Roma Toastmasters ceremoniously celebrates 25 Years

Premium Content Roma Toastmasters ceremoniously celebrates 25 Years

THE club is to thank for improving the communication, efficiency and leadership...