Not only does this grand federation style brick home sit on an impressive fully fenced 1,000m2 block at the end of a quiet cul-da-sac with heaps of room for families both inside and out, but it's also close to schools, major shopping centres, medical centre and chemist, making it extremely attractive to buyers.
This gorgeous home has been meticulously detailed with classic finishes such as 2-pac kitchen and bathrooms, decorative arches, period style lighting, plaster work and tiling, as well as warm timber flooring throughout, all adding to the sophisticated finish of this spacious home. Boasting multiple living spaces both indoors and out, including a formal lounge and formal dining room, family living/dining, front verandah and large alfresco, so there are plenty of spots for relaxation.
* 2 living (formal and family)
* 2 dining (formal and casual)
* 4 spacious built-in bedrooms (master with WIR)
* 2 elegant bathrooms (ensuite, family and powder room)
* Beautifully detailed kitchen with great storage and heaps of bench space
* Quality appliances including 90cm double oven cooker with 5 burner gas cooktop
* Covered veranda at the front of the home
* Large under roof alfresco
* Double garage with remote access
* Heaps of storage including room off garage
* Wood burning fire (family)
* Reverse cycle air conditioner (formal dining)
* Crimesafe security screens to all windows and doors
* Security system
* 22,500lt rainwater tank plumbed to laundry, toilets and outside tap
* 3m x 3m garden shed
* Fully fenced
* Nearby Menzies Street Park offers play equipment, bicycle tracks, basketball half-court and picnic facilities
* Close to Middle Ridge State Primary School and Highlands Christian College
* Shop at Woolworths at The Ridge, Aldi or Coles and K-Mart at Toowoomba Plaza
* 7 Springs Medical Centre which boasts 3 general practices and a dental practice also close by.