ADORNED BY RURAL VIEWS to the surrounding mountains and farming country, Jacqui Walker is delighted to present this sensational family home with gorgeous timber embellishments.
THE SIZE WILL SURPRISE at this very neat and light home which is privately set back from the road and surrounded by established gardens.
FIVE THINGS I LOVE about this sensational move:
- Spectacular timber embellishments to the kitchen with captivating tiling
::::: Featuring a raised casual dining bench ... #gorgeous
::::: Also a dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and electric cooking
- Plenty of room to BE TOGETHER in the beautiful light-filled sunken family room, with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Or room to BE APART in the separate lounge room with wood fireplace
- Also a lovely dining area overlooks the family room
- So AFFORDABLE ... the peaceful township of Greenmount with beautiful rural views is an easy 22 minutes to Toowoomba
- No queues with 2 bathrooms!
::::: 1st with stunning timber themes, a beautiful soaker bath, a separate shower, vanity and toilet
::::: 2nd with shower, vanity and toilet
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with built-in robes
- A handy laundry
- A 3.2m x 2m study / storeroom
NOW STEP OUTSIDE and discover:
- Rural views to the surrounding mountains and farming country
- A large 14.4m patio area, capturing the whole day's passing northern sun
- 885 square metre allotment (that's close to a quarter-acre)
::::: This is fully-fenced
::::: With established mature gardens
- Undercover parking for 4 cars
::::: Double POWERED garage with a handy skillion
::::: Double carport with easy access to the home
- Also a handy 3m x 3m shed
- Town water connection
- Rainwater tank
- And security screens to doors and windows for added peace-of-mind
- 500 metres to Post Office, Store and Park
- 900 metres to Greenmount Primary School
- 16 minutes to Clifton High School
- 22 minutes to Toowoomba
WITH SIZE TO SURPRISE, a beautiful outlook and so much to love, THIS IS THE GREENMOUNT GEM TO GET!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to book your LOOK AT THIS SENSATIONAL OPPORTUNITY NOW.
***HELPFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fixed Wireless (FW)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Dimensions: 14.5m frontage, 74.89m southern boundary, 12.7m rear, 68.2m northern boundary
- Allotment Size: 885 square metres
- State School Zone: Greenmount Primary (P-6; 240m) and Clifton High (7-12; 15 mins)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you're encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.