This prooperty on 986m has so much to offer!
* 3 Built-In/Air Con Bedrooms, main with en-suite
* Modern kitchen inc dishwasher
* Central Dining inc Air Con
* Separate Lounge
* Large Sun Room
* Enclosed patio
* Large Northerly Deck
* Bathroom inc separate shower and linen cupboard
* Laundry with built-ins
* Undercover barbecue area with it's own kitchenette
* Detached Hobby/Craft Room/Workshop
* Wood fire, Solar hot water
* Lock-up Garage and Carport
* 5000 gal rainwater tank
This is a great value, low maintenance home on a fully fenced, little under 1/4 acre block. Established low maintenance gardens add privacy to the deck with a lovely outlook from the rear of the property over the Golf Course.
Crows Nest is a vibrant rural town 35 minutes drive north of Toowoomba. The town offers a good mix of localised services and facilities including a school, supermarket, newsagent, post office, hardware, mechanics, banks, hotel, dentist, medical practice, childcare, vet, police and ambulance just to name a few.
The town also provides a range of recreational facilities including a golf course, swimming pool, bowling, tennis, squash and gym facilities.
The town's location on the New England Highway makes Crows Nest an easy commute to and from Toowoomba as well as the broader region. Crows Nest provides a pleasant climate that benefits from the areas natural beauty amongst the dividing range.