Within walking distance to the new Westbrook Service Centre, McDonald's and the Tavern. This property is great for the first home buyer or someone needing a decent shed perfectly positioned on a capacious 1537m2 allotment. The home is a solid low set brick residence with the benefit of having two living areas and a beautiful outdoor entertaining area.
At a glance:
- Three built in bedrooms, two of which have ceiling fans and the main offering A/C and TV connection
- Two-way bathroom with a bathtub, shower and separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen with a dishwasher, electric oven, cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate lounge room with lovely big windows
- Reverse cycle A/C in the kitchen and lounge room
- Massive laundry that could easily be converted into a second bathroom
- Beautiful north facing outdoor entertaining area
- South facing paved area where the clothesline is
- Four-bay powered shed with one powered roller door
- Garden shed
- 10000-gallon rainwater tank with pressure pump to the house
- Fully fenced private backyard
Westbrook is thriving at the moment with so much infrastructure being built and being so close to Toowoomba's CBD. Don't miss this opportunity!!! Rarely will you find such an affordable home on such a large block in a market like this. Book your inspection today, before it's too late!!!