EXQUISITELY PRESENTED AND VERY SPACIOUS, you're invited to make this brand-new Unit yours.
IT'S LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, with oasis gardens complementing render, brick and stained timber elements for stunning street appeal.
I ADORE the concept sophisticated private entry-way to the front door. GORGEOUS!
--- First Home Buyers: Eligible for $15k FHOG and $5k Regional Boost
--- Downsizers: Perfect if you'd like less chores and a spare room for visitors!
--- Investors: Brand new for maximum tax depreciation! Clever location too: 300m to shops, taxis and public transport; 400m to park and 1.1km to a major schools precinct.
UNIT 2 - the Final Unit here - FEATURES:
- 2 built-in bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an automatic internal garage
::::: 2nd bedroom privately positioned away from the master, central to the main bathroom ::::: It's almost like having a 2nd ensuite!
- Stone benches to magnificent spacious kitchens with dishwasher, electric cooking and designer lighting
- 8 ft. ceilings throughout
- Open-plan living and dining areas for relaxation or time together
- These areas flow to tiled covered entertainment areas created for happiness
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning to master bedrooms and living areas
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Stunning tones, tiling and tapware to ensuite & bathroom experiences
- Separate main toilets
- Get your weekends back with artificial grass & low-maintenance Oasis gardens
- A private, secure arrival home via internal auto garage
- Premium inclusions and superb finishes everywhere you look
- Structured cable for data access
ALERT: this is the FINAL UNIT HERE because Unit 1 with 3 bedrooms and 8.5ft ceilings is now Under Contract at $369,000.
HARRISTOWN IS SO CENTRAL with everything nearby:
- 300m to the convenience of Tower Shopping Village
- 300m to taxis & public transport
- 400m to Eiser St Park with a basketball half-court, playground & picnic tables
- 1.1km to Harristown High School
- 1.3km to Harristown Primary School
- 2.1km to City Golf Club
- 2.4km to Toowoomba Hospital
- 2.9km to USQ
- 3.2km to Grand Central
THIS IS THE MOMENT to make brilliant design & sensational spaciousness your own. I love the exquisite street appeal and the light, bright ambience across stunning Unit 2.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm available right now to answer your questions or to book your look. ONE LOOK AND YOU'LL LOVE!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Internet: Each unit can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Data: Structured cable for data access
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $900 net 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx. $290 net 1/2 yr + use
- Annual Building Insurance: If Units are sold separately, this is generally shared/managed with other new Owner
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.1km) and Harristown High (7-12, 1.3km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements & indications.