Find something curious…
This fully renovated property in a prime location of Rangeville within walking distance to shops and schools. It is an ideal area whether you're a family or retiree looking for a low maintenance property. Owners are downsizing. They would love to hand their property over to the next owners to give this property as much love and enjoyment as it has brought them. Come make some memories.
Looks are very deceiving from the front of this property and an inspection is worthwhile to see what the owners have on offer. You won't be disappointed. The man cave is every tradies dream. The house is a chef's delight, plus approved granny flat, visitors or teenage retreat gets their own hang out area. What more can you ask for?
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and brand-new appliances
- Granite bench tops with soft close cabinetry, lots of storage
- Master Bedroom with ensuite, large wardrobe and French doors
- Wide, polished floorboards, soaring ceilings, breezeways
- Country style bathrooms, one with clawfoot bathtub and separate shower
- Complete fencing surrounds the lot with ample parking options
- Spacious sun-lit formal dining/ lounge area offset by the two outdoor decks
- Air conditioning to all internal living plus window treatments
- North facing front veranda, a quick walk to local cafes/shops/grocers and private schools
- Short stroll to the picturesque parkland and coffee shop at Picnic Point.
Choosing a family home is one of the most personal and important responsibility's a person can do. One thing is for certain, no search is complete without viewing 18 Perth Street Rangeville. Guaranteed to delight, everyone...