Find something curious…
8-10 Link Street, North Toowoomba
Recently built complex of 12 units set less than 2km to the Toowoomba CBD! Each unit features a large tiled lounge, dining and open plan kitchen, electric cook top and oven, 2 extra large carpeted bedrooms with built-ins, bathroom with shower and toilet, air-conditioning and fan in bedrooms, and solar power.
All units are currently rented through our RE/MAX Success Property Management Division for $290-$295 per week, meaning a gross $3,500 weekly income or $182,000 annual income, with long term tenancies.
NO BODY CORPORATE FEES!
Property set over 2 titles: 8 Link Street -1,462m2 block and 10 Link Street - 1,439m2 (Totaling 2,901m2).
Each unit features:
- 2 carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
- Open plan combined living, dining and kitchen
- Modern kitchen equipped with quality electric cooking appliances, dishwasher and ample storage
- Bathroom hosting separate shower and separate bath
- Internal laundry fitted with auto taps
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Single carport
- Security screens fitted throughout
- 3kW solar power and solar hot water
- Fully fenced private courtyard
- Rainwater tank with pump
- NBN ready (Smart TV's can be directly connected to NBN socket)
- Large low maintenance backyard
- Spacious layout with open carports, which helps cool hot summer heat
More useful information for investors:
- Each property is rented for $290-$295 per week, meaning a gross $3,500 weekly income or $182,000 annual income.
About the location:
- The property is bordered at the rear and half of one side by well maintained council parklands for a pleasant outlook.
- The land along the whole street on the west side is owned by the council whilst presently used for storage of council replaced office furniture, Christmas lights, and some carnival flowers festival floats, plus some buildings and space rented to a car carrying firm.
- Council has plans to remove those buildings and turn into parkland backing down to the creek, along with the other side of the creek. A more pleasant outlook will be gained in that direction when this is complete, but no timeframe is known.
- Link Street is a wide and quiet street, yet very well positioned within easy walking distance to the bus stop on Jellicoe Street opposite the park, schools, Bunnings, Northpoint Shopping Centre and not too far downtown to walk if desired.
- Council proposes a pedestrian/cycle track along the creek over time to link to the Railway Precinct parklands which are presently being constructed.
- Tenants and their children daily frequent the well shaded park with swings etc.
- Tennis courts are also available in the park next door.
About Toowoomba (as provided by realestate.com.au, Herron Todd White and Property T Network):
- Toowoomba has a population of over 135,000, and according to Herron Todd White's recent report, is currently positioned at the bottom of their property cycle. As the 16th largest city in Australia, Toowoomba's recent developments are set to sky-rocket the property ladder.
- The Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport has recently been opened to the public. The agricultural region can now fly fresh produce straight to China, alleviating the need for additional travel costs. The Wagner family also have ambitions to build a 1.7 billion dollar road to it.
- The new Wellcamp airport is set to significantly impact the market in a positive direction. Additionally, if large corporates and multi-nationals are adding Toowoomba offices or re-locating to Toowoomba driving commercial and population growth, the area worthwhile to keep an eye out for.
Disclaimer: All care has been taken, however all prospective purchasers are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications given.