Find something curious…
With an elevated, leafy outlook and sprawling indoor and outdoor living, come home and forget about your surroundings here. The property is in absolutely immaculate condition, upon entering you will be welcomed by the fresh colour scheme, modern and sharp designs and endless amount of space.
If space is important to you, there are (extra large) bedrooms upstairs and down with a huge open plan living area that comfortably fits a dining table, 10 seater couch and pool table with room to spare - all opening onto the elevated front balcony.
Everything in this house is bigger than usual - the kitchen is modern and stylish with appliances in great condition and plenty of bench and storage space. The bathrooms are also extremely generous with full wall length showers and a huge bath tub in the main.
This property has become surplus to the owner's requirements - do not delay your inspection!
- Modern, rendered street appeal
- 3 oversized bedrooms all with storage and ceiling fans
- Huge open plan, air-conditioned living with ample space flowing nicely from the kitchen all the way through to the outdoor living
- Kitchen with ample space - appliances in good condition - modern and well designed
- 2 bathrooms, both with easy walk in showers - main with bath tub
- 2 bay remote control secure garage parking
- Front deck with leafy outlook
- Fenced and secure
- Rain water tank
- Close to major conveniences - shops, schools etc.
- Easy access to major transport corridors, great for commuters
- Close to Railway Stations with easy access to public transport
- Walking distance to Canterbury College
Please contact Amie Palmer on 0407 799... to arrange your inspection.