Find something curious…
MAGNIFICENTLY PRESENTED with a story spanning 119 years, Jacqui Walker Sells is delighted to welcome you to 'Fernhurst Cottage'.
CAPTURING PERFECTION of yesteryear & liveability for tomorrow, this spacious & spectacular home is set on a 637m2 corner allotment & offers you 5 living areas & 4 bedrooms.
I SAID: "Five living areas!!!"
GORGEOUS gardens frame the lengthy, welcoming bull-nose verandah. Now step inside & discover:
- High 11ft ceilings
- Decorative pressed-metal arch to formal entry & hallway
- Stunning polished floorboards
- VJ walls
THERE'S SO MUCH ROOM to be together ... and room to be apart:
- A spacious lounge room (7.9m x 3.9m)
- Not 1 but 2 large family rooms!! (7.3m x 6m, and 7.6m x 6m)
- A formal dining room
- A lovely meals area
WHAT ELSE makes historic 'Fernhurst Cottage' so liveable?
- Large renovated kitchen with designer rangehood, stone benches, 900mm gas/electric stove, dishwasher, 2 pantries, space for a large fridge & extra cupboards
- Impressive flair to bathroom with gorgeous vanity, a shower over bath, and toilet
- Separate main toilet & powder room
- Carpets to 4 lovely Bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes)
- Wood fireplace to lounge room
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning to kitchen, meals & 2 of 4 bedrooms for faultless comfort
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms & living rooms
- Gated double carport with private entry to home
SET ON A CORNER ALLOTMENT (637m2), what's nearby?
- Across from green outlook of Driving Range & City Golf Club
- 670 metres to Ruthven Central Convenience Plaza
- 900 metres to Toowoomba Hospital
- 1.4km to Harristown Primary & Harristown High
- 1.8km to CBD
CAPTURING HISTORY, lovingly presented 'Fernhurst Cottage' waits to welcome you.
JACQUI WALKER SELLS is standing by right now to confirm your desired appointment time, or you're invited to the scheduled open. TOUR TODAY, FALL IN LOVE & MOVE!
***HELPFUL RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Capital Growth: 5-year increase to Newtown median price +13.7% (Source: RP Data)
- Gas Specs: Bottle gas supply to gas cooktop & instant gas hot water
- Power Specs: Separate power meter in office to accurately measure business usage
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Corner Allotment Size: 637m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 57m x 16m
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,119.72 net half-year
- Water access: $281.07 net half-year + usage
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.4m) & Harristown High (7-12, 1.4km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.