'WEEKEND OFF' vibes with a tudor feeling make these brand-new Middle Ridge units with 3 spacious living areas the perfect move - complemented by private courtyards, impressive stone benches to kitchen & sophisticated colour tones.
YOU CAN buy 1 or buy both - either way, let's begin on the first floor:
- 9 foot ceilings
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with gorgeous stone benches, a striking rangehood & impressive tilework
- This master chef experience is perfectly completed by a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances & electric cooking
- Open plan tiled dining room
- This seamlessly connects to the spacious family room
- This leads to a private courtyard with an attractively landscaped garden
- 3rd toilet & powder room
- Single lockup garage with internal access (including laundry & a handy storage cupboard)
ATOP a lovely timber staircase, there's:
- Wow! A 3rd spacious living area to truly spread out!!!
- Gorgeous views overlooking the city
- 2 bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes & ceiling fans
- Luxurious wide-entry ensuite to master bedroom with shower, vanity & toilet
- Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath, vanity & toilet
YOU'LL ENJOY COMFORT HERE, there & everywhere with reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout these brand-new units!
- 195m to Elvery Court Park
- 330m to Middle Ridge Primary School
- 1.1km to The Ridge Shopping Centre
- 2.2km to USQ
- 2.6km to Middle Ridge Golf Club
TODAY IS THE DAY to capture 'weekend off' vibes at these brand-new units with a tudor feeling and 3 spacious living areas in blue-ribbon Middle Ridge!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week for your TOUR SURE TO IMPRESS.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
- FHOG: Yes! Eligible for $15k First Home Owners' Grant
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Brand new duplex yet to be valued, however approx. $820-$970 nett half-year
- Water Access: Approx. $270-$305 nett half-year + use
- State School Catchment: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 330m) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 3.3km)
- Distances: Although every care has been taken, quoted figures & distances are approximate only.
4 Strohfeldt Street, Middle Ridge, Queensland, 4350, Australia