Our Seller's instructions are clear - this home must be SOLD! Situated on a private 662m2 block only a stone's throw from St. Andrews Hospital, this cosy brick home represents perfect entry level buying. Featuring 3 built-in bedrooms, large main bathroom & two spacious living areas with ceiling fans & reverse cycle air conditioning - perfect for all seasons of the year.
The generous kitchen with gas cooking & separate dining area lead out onto the paved undercover entertaining area surrounded by established trees & gardens. The low maintenance block includes a garden shed & approximately 10,000 litres of rainwater, with double gate access on both sides of the property.
Standout features of this property include:
- Ceiling fans in all rooms of the house including bedrooms
- Single lock-up garage with internal access plus large attached carport
- Separate laundry with storage & direct access to washing line
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Plenty of natural light
- Bay window in master bedroom
- Private setting
- Quiet street & family-friendly neighbourhood
- Great street appeal
- Ultra convenient to St. Andrews Hospital, primary & secondary schools, shopping and parks
- Great first home or investment opportunity
Make no mistake, our owners are selling! Showcasing outstanding value, this home is not one to pass up! Call today before it's too late!
Accelerating success. Contact Dean Delaney or Sean Lewer from Colliers International Toowoomba for more information.